Website Maintenance Agreement
Included for just $59.99/Month
- Registered Domain Name (Registered in your name, billed to CWD)
- Website Design (locked in flat rate) See Pricing
- Website Hosting
- 24/7 Website maintenance
- Includes all module and server upgrades
- E commerce Solutions
- Website edits (images and text changes upon request through our support ticket service)
- Optimized for Desktop, Tablet and Phone
- Unlimited Traffic and Bandwidth
- Unlimited Photos
- Unlimited Videos
- Unlimited Music and Video Streaming
- Customization tools and templates
Please review the terms of our Website Service and Hosting Agreement. By subscribing to our Website Service and Hosting Agreement, you are agreeing to the terms of this Website Maintenance Agreement.
You’re engaging Croton Web Design, located at 16 Truesdale Dr. Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520 for the specific project of maintaining a custom website that is currently installed on our web host servers. The Client hereby authorizes Croton Web Design to access this account, and authorizes Croton Web Design to provide “write permission” for the Client’s webpage directory and any other directories or programs which need to be accessed for this project.
2. Maintenance Agreement.
Croton Web Design includes the following elements in our Maintenance Agreement:
- Content changes to web pages. Updates to content of the web pages will be supplied by the Client and executed as specified by the Client.
- Addition of pages to website.
- Addition of images to website.
- Update or addition of links or navigation.
- Updating Wordpress installations. (if applicable)
- Updating Wordpress plugins. (if applicable)
- Updating Wordpress themes. (if applicable)
- Troubleshooting website errors or bugs.
- Web Hosting on our servers
- Website will be designed and published for a flat rate of $499.99. This price is locked in with a no risk, no penalty service and hosting agreement.
All website maintenance will be billed on a monthly basis at $59.99 per month. (Includes hosting)
3. Additional Work.
Additional work authorized by Client for services such as general internet orientation or education, additional web page design, graphic design, and editing photos or graphics will be billed at Croton Web Design‘s hourly rate of $125.00/hour and rounded up to the quarter hour unless a previous amount has been agreed upon in a past contract.
4. Third Party Repairs
If the Client or an agent other than Croton Web Design attempts updating the Client’s pages, time to repair web pages will be assessed at Croton Web Design‘s standard hourly rate. Changes made by any agent other than Croton Web Design may not be recovered if repair is needed.
5. Changes to Submitted Text.
Please send us your final text. Time required making substantive changes (more than 20 words or 10% of the text) to Client-submitted text after the web pages have been constructed will be assessed at Croton Web Design‘s standard hourly rate.
6. Payment of Fees.
Payment is automatically received from your PayPal Subscription on the same day each month.
7. Limitation of Liability
While complete customer satisfaction is desired, Croton Web Design does not warrant that the functions contained in these web pages or the website will meet the Client’s requirements or that the operation of the web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web pages and website is with the Client. In no event will Croton Web Design be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website, even if Croton Web Design has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- In no event will Croton Web Design be liable for any loss of data that may occur, regardless of the cause of such loss of data. The total liability of Croton Web Design for all claims of any kind arising as a result of or related to this agreement, or to any act or omission of Croton Web Design, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, will not exceed an amount equal to the amount actually paid by Client to Croton Web Design for the website maintenance services during a one (1) month period preceding the date the claim arises.
- Client acknowledges that no computer system or software can be made completely stable or secure, and that Croton Web Design cannot guarantee the stability, safety or security of Client’s network or data. Client is solely responsible for implementing and monitoring appropriate operational and security procedures, and for making appropriate backup copies of all website data and software.
- Client understands that online form submissions can occasionally be blocked by Client software, firewalls, email filters, spam filters, and other applications used by Client. Developer is not liable for missing, deleted, or blocked online form notifications.
8. Website Conflicts
Occasionally, specific types of maintenance may create a conflict within a Client website. In the event of a conflict, Croton Web Design will aim to troubleshoot and correct the issue to the best of its ability but makes no guarantee to restore the website to its original format. In no event will Croton Web Design be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website because of a conflict caused by a maintenance upgrade or request, even if Croton Web Design has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Copyrights and Trademarks.
The Client represents to Croton Web Design and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Croton Web Design for inclusion in web pages are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Croton Web Design from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
10. Sole Agreement.
This Website Maintenance Agreement constitutes the sole agreement between Croton Web Design and the client regarding this website. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorized by a written change order. All prices specified in this contract will be honored after Client submits this contract. Continued services will require a new agreement in the event Croton Web Design chooses to raise prices.
11. Maintenance Terms.
This program holds does not hold a commitment and can be cancelled by Client at any time. If cancelled, services already rendered will immediately be due. Client must submit request to cancel the maintenance agreement by email and acknowledges that Croton Web Design will no longer update or maintain Client website past the date of agreement cancellation. This includes Hosting, Domain Renewals, Consultation, updates or migration assistance.
We require notice of at least 15 days from the billing date to cancel any payment plan. You can cancel services at any time by canceling the Paypal Subscription via PayPal. See your active subscriptions.